We’d like to draw your attention to an exciting funding opportunity: The Email Archives: Building Capacity and Community Program (EA:BCC). The Email Archives Newsletter provides a helpful overview on the program and projects we anticipate supporting.
Here are a few important facts about the program:
- The EA:BCC program is supported by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Two rounds of funding will be made available, with the first set of proposals due July 31.
- Projects may begin as early as January 1, 2021.
- Proposed projects must support the overall goals of the regrant program while seeking to build the email archiving community.
- Collaborative partnerships and projects are particularly encouraged.
- Proposals will be vetted by a peer advisory board.
- Funding needs of $25,000 to $100,000 USD are eligible for support.
- Completion of the submission form is required.
The project team at the University of Illinois would be happy to discuss potential projects prior to submission. More details will be provided in Zoom meetings scheduled for Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 11:00 AM (CT) and Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 9:00 AM (CT). The same content will be covered at both sessions, please register here. In addition, feel free to comment any questions or information you would like us to discuss in further detail in these meetings.